Bug when compiling with CYGWIN (fix included)

Hello,

Thank you people for this nice shell. The Pragmatic Programmer Book
advised me to take a look at it. I hope this is the right place to
submit bug reports to.

Just compiled ZSh 3.1.6 which I hope is current, using CYGWIN B20 / NT4
/ egcs 2.91.57.

./configure && make gives:

gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototypes
-O2  -o builtin.o builtin.c
builtin.c: In function `fixdir':
builtin.c:1085: `s0' undeclared (first use in this function)
builtin.c:1085: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
builtin.c:1085: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [builtin.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [modobjs] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 1

I suppose this happens because:

builtin.c (1063):

#ifdef __CYGWIN
    char *s0 = src;
#endif

builtin.c (1083):

#ifdef __CYGWIN__
     /* allow leading // under cygwin */
     if (src == s0 && src[1] == '/')
  *dest++ = *src++;
#endif

In my cygwin __CYGWIN__  is set, but not __CYGWIN (typo?).

To fix this problem: exchange in line 1063 __CYGWIN for __CYGWIN_ .

Thanks for your effort,
keep up the good work!
Raimo.