Re: PATCH: useheap (was: Re: PATCH: Improved _mailboxes)

On Feb 23,  2:42pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: useheap (was: Re: PATCH: Improved _mailboxes)
}
} maybe someone has a good memory allocation verifier? Every help in
} testing, as usual, very much appreciated.

You're on a linux system; install Electric Fence and link with -lefence.
(You have to --disable-zsh-mem because efence redefines malloc() et al.)
I'll see if I can't do the same (my version of Linux is just a bit old,
is all ...).