RE: Questions/comments on completion code that arise from PWS's zsh guide

> Maybe we should change _telnet, it's really broken for me because it
> doesn't even guess that my telnet supports -l. I think we should
> change the default specs to _arguments. Or are there any telnets
> without a -l option? Tanaka?

Yes, it is broken because it assumes too much about telnet :-) What is -l
anyway?

bor@itsrm2:~%> telnet -h
telnet: Illegal option -- h
Usage: telnet [-7][-8] host [port]

That is the common denominator you can expect (not sure even about -7/-8
options). Anything else should ideally :)) be either autodected or
user-settable.

That applies (sigh) to too many completion functions currently.

/andrej