Re: My public CVS repository will be closed.

On Feb 28,  5:06pm, Ollivier Robert wrote:
} Subject: Re: My public CVS repository will be closed.
}
} According to Tanaka Akira:
} > I closed my CVS repository because I'll graduate JAIST and cannot
} > maintain the repository any more.
}
} Argh. It was a very valuable service, Akira-san and I'd like to thank you.

Yes, indeed.

} Any taker ?

I'm checking into whether I can put it on a machine at Zanshin.  That'd
be cool because Zanshin is one T1 hop off a major backbone, so there
shouldn't be any problem with anyone reaching it.  However, we have a
pretty limited amount of hardware to put outside the firewall right now,
so it's not certain yet.

Tanaka -- is there any chance of grabbing a snapshot of your entire
CVSROOT directory from somewhere?  If whoever picks this up could just
drop that in, it'd help continuity a great deal.

Your scripts for automatically importing patches would be cool, too.