Re: Shutting up a silly compiler warning

According to Bart Schaefer:
> Zsh does NOT use mktemp() unsafely, and it can't use mkstemp() because it

The problem is that for FreeBSD, mktemp() is considered as unsafe (like
gtes and some others).

> sometimes wants to create a FIFO or other non-plain-file.  What's the way
> to get rid of this warning without actually changing the code?

The warning is emitted by the linker so I guess it is impossible to get
over it.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.