PATCH: Files in prompt

	I' ve developped a patch that allows to include the content of a file
inside the prompt. The content is evaluated every time the prompt is
displayed so that if the file changes, the prompt also changes.

	It's very easy to use. You have to use the escape secuence:
%f{file} , where file is the name of the file.

	With this message, I've attached the path to the code sources and
the documentation. The path has been built whith diff -u against the
zsh-1.1.6.

Jaime Medrano Navarro
overflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx