(Fwd) RE: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-19 + patches: zpty.c SINIX/autopush

Andrej sent this to me, but I'm sure it should have gone to the list.

This should be used INSTEAD OF my attempt to fix it, which lost some bits.

--- Forwarded mail from "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-19 + patches: zpty.c SINIX/autopush
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:06:06 +0300

> Malformed patch again, Andrej.  You need a better email client ...

It depends upon your definition of "better" :-) But I really want to repeat
once more - once upon a time MIME was invented exactly to solve these
problems ... and your mail bears a MIME-Version header as well :->

Here it is as attachment.

cheers

/andrej

---End of forwarded mail from "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>