Re: Bogus "no such job" (Re: Preliminary release of 3.0.8 - please test)

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff, do you remember what you did before you got that message? Did
:you kill some job/process? What (kind of) commands did you suspend?
:Pipes with lists in them, commands that do some kind of signal
:handling? (Yes, I'm guessing wildly...)

Job 2 was vim; job 1 was make (BSD make ~= pmake) or maybe another
vim job.  I've got no memory of running a third job, though it may
have been something like ``cvs log <somefile> | less'' or
``cvs status |& fgrep Status | fgrep -v Up-to''.  I'm sure I never
had four jobs going.  Unfortunately I didn't attach a debugger or
core dump it so I have no ability to query values from it in that
state.  It's very rare (obviously) though I've either got deja vu
or I've seen it before at least once (and it would have been quite
a while ago (a year? more maybe) so I suspect it's not from any
recent changes).

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/