Re: move to sourceforge.net?

On Mar 10,  4:32pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: move to sourceforge.net?
}
} Are there any objections to this move, and if not, would I be helping
} or just getting in the way by registering zsh as a project on
} sourceforge?

You can answer some questions about sourceforge that I haven't had a
chance to investigate yet:

Can the repository be made read-only except by some limited group of
administrators?

Can we copy over Tanaka's existing repository in its entirety, without
losing any of the change history?  (I hope it's still available with
cvsupd or whatever that's called; but I don't know what that's capable
of exporting nor what sourceforge is capable of importing.)

Can we set up any of our own patch management tools, e.g. Tanaka's
scripts for applying patches from the mailing list and then running
"cvs import"?

If not, do they have an equivalent?  (Patch Manager doesn't sound like
it has that as a function, from a quick look at that press release.)

If there is nothing of the kind, what do the administrators have to do?