sourceforge approved licenses

>From the SourceForge Services & Requirements:

--------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
Open Source/Rights to Code

You will be presented with a choice of Open Source approved licenses
for your project. You will still own the code, but all of these
licenses will also allow us to make your code available to the general
public. Although you may choose to stop hosting your project with us,
the nature of these licenses will allow us to continue to make your
code available.

If you wish to use another license that is not currently approved by
the Open Source Initiative, let us know and we will handle these
requests on a case-by-case basis.

OSI-approved licenses are at http://www.opensource.org/licenses/.
Unsurprisingly, the zsh license isn't listed, so I've sent the
SourceForge Project Manager a quick e-mail checking that it would
still be OK.