Re: CVS ?

Bart Schaefer (schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> On Mar 22,  3:09pm, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> } Subject: CVS ?
> }
> } Is there any progress on the Sourceforge front ? Or has anyone started
> } their own CVS repository ?
>
> I thought Adam was waiting for a reply on whether sourceforge was willing
> to host the sources under the zsh license.  Adam?

Still waiting :-(  I'll give them another gentle poke now ...

> } Will there be snapshots again ?
>
> PWS has indicated he'll be starting up again soon.  I sent him a list of
> the patches since -dev-19 (up through article 10168) a couple days ago.
>
> I'm now generally of the opinion that we should go ahead with sourceforge
> if they're OK with the license; initialize it by grabbing Tanaka's CVSROOT
> with cvsup and worry about the mailing lists later (probably, much later).

Except that his cvsupd stopped running a while ago, I think.  Not that
that's a problem; I'm probably not the only one with a mirror of it.

> However, having waited this long, we might as well wait for PWS to give
> his opinion.

Agreed.  He is the coordinator after all :-)

Adam -- very much looking forward to getting the latest code again
(haven't even got the wordcode stuff yet ...)