zsh Hosting (fwd)

Incidentally, I got this recently.  Nice to see so many generous folks
out there :-)

----- Forwarded message from Jason Williams <j@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:21:47 -0800
From: Jason Williams <j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: adam@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: zsh Hosting

Hi Adam,

It has come to my attention through some of my former Borland associates
that you are looking for someone to house your CVS directories for zsh.
Being a big fan of the "Z shell", I would like to present you with
another option, OpenAvenue and OAsis.  Here at OpenAvenue we offer a
wide variety of services for the OSS developer, in addition to CVS, we
also offer web hosting, FTP services, email and discussion forums. (Just
to name a few...)  If you would like to see some of our pre beta work,
you can see what we are currently offering to the db.linux project,
http://www.openave.com/db.linux/.  If I can answer any questions or
assist you in any way please drop me a line.

Thanks,
~j
--
Jason Williams