Re: autoload +X[zk]

On Mar 28,  1:52pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: autoload +X[zk]
}
} > Note also the handling of the positional parameters. For the first
} > call (i.e.: when the init code from the file is executed) they are not
} > set. Only for the appended function call are they set up. This is the
} > behaviour the ksh I have here shows.
}
} Damn. That doesn't work, because the printing functions just output
} `foo "$@"' for the not-really-existing call.

And the    [[ -o kshautoload ]] || foo "$@"   trick doesn't work if we
were to really emulate that ksh behavior, either, does it?

} Hm. What are we supposed to do here? Handle positional parameters
} differently?

For now, I think the answer is:  Handle positional parameters like zsh
always has done for kshautoload (as you pointed out in 10298) and fix
the problem of accurately emulating ksh at a later time.