Test of whether to rebuild zshpaths.h in zsh.mdd

There's code in zsh.mdd that constructs zshpaths.h.tmp and then compares
it to zshpaths.h, to avoid rebuilding zshpaths.h if the configuration
appears not to have changed.

I don't think that extra test is necessary any longer.  Other dependencies
are now handled better, so the number of cases where zshpaths.h will be
"unnecessarily" rebuilt are much fewer, and only init.c gets recompiled
(and zsh relinked) when zshpaths.h changes.

I bring this up because there are some cases where zshpaths.h does not get
rebuilt when I would prefer that it did.  I mentioned a while ago that the
"configure --prefix=something ; make ; make prefix=otherthing install"
sequence seemed to have stopped working:  I discovered that it works after
a "make clean" because that removes zshpaths.h, whereas a plain "make" may
leave zshpaths.h unchanged even if its dependencies have changed -- only
to later (unwantedly) rebuild it at install time, with the new $prefix.

Would anyone object to removing the "if cmp -s zshpaths.h zshpaths.h.tmp"
test from zsh.mdd?