Re: PATCH: $pipestatus

On Mar 31,  1:36pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: $pipestatus
}
} I was a bit lazy, er... no, I wanted to keep it fast, so this uses a
} static array to keep the return values. A ridiculously large one,
} though (currently it has 256 entries; that's nonsense, of course,
} should we make it smaller? 64 entries? 32? 16?).

I don't think there's any reason to make it smaller.