Re: About sourceforge - Bug/Patch managers

On Mar 31, 10:12am, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: About sourceforge - Bug/Patch managers
}
} Anybody knows, how to use them?

Bug reports appear to be stored in a MySQL database; I don't know if
that means this is SourceForge's home-grown tracking system, or what.

Submitting bugs appears to be pretty straightforward; but only project
admins can change the status of a bug AFAICT, or even generate any kind
of reports about them.  Any other developer can only see either all
bugs, or a restricted view of only those bugs assigned to him (and only
50 of those, too -- I suppose they think nobody would ever be asked to
deal with more than that many bugs at once).

If there's any kind of automatic connection between CVS commits/logs
and the bug system, I can't find it.

Submitting a patch looks pretty obvious, too -- but as I'm not an admin
on the project, I can't follow the Admin link to see what can be done
with the patch after it's been uploaded.

It'd be nice if we could have patches (and bug reports) that are posted
to SourceForge get forwarded to zsh-workers automatically.