Re: (offtopic) RE: cannot complete contents of space-containing directories

On Apr 2,  7:20pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: (offtopic) RE: cannot complete contents of space-containing direc
}
} I wonder, where these BUG IDs come from. Or is there single counter for
} all projects at sourceforge?

A snippet of SourceForge database query code, grabbed from
    https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=modfilters&group_id=4068
(which only developers can look at, I suspect):

SELECT * FROM bug WHERE bug.group_id='4068' AND ( ... ) LIMIT 0,50

So it looks like the answer is that there's a single counter for all.

Incidtentally, you can apparently also download the SourceForge site code
itself and set up your own ... umm ... forgery.

    http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1