Re: sourceforge.net CVS tree ready for use

Oliver Kiddle (opk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Adam Spiers wrote:
> > It would be nice if the web pages (and maybe FAQ?) could be modified
> > to mention the availability of this resource.  Oliver, had any luck
> > with that problem yet?
>
> I can checkout the zsh source from the sourceforge CVS so maybe my
> company's firewall wan't the problem. I'll try again when my new modem
> arrives and then can atleast discount the firewall as the problem.
>
> I know I don't do much more than the odd patch to the completion
> functions but it would be useful if I could be added to the developer
> list on sourceforge (my username is opk).

I've added you to the list, but for now there seems to be some problem
with sourceforge (maybe related to the error handler bug Bart spotted
earlier, which does in fact affect me too) preventing me from updating
developer permissions, so if you don't have enough permissions there's
not much I (we?) can do right now.  I've submitted reports of these
bugs to sourceforge's own bug tracker so hopefully they'll be resolved
soon.  Noone's awake on the #sourceforge IRC channel unfortunately.