Re: sourceforge issues

> - Idle question, but does anyone know of an automated way of getting the
>   latest version of a file from the CVS archive via the web, without CVS?
>   What I mean is, can you tell people to `get the latest version of
>   _path_files from <URL_prefix>Completion/Core/_path_files<URL_suffix>'?
>   As far as I can see the cvsweb.cgi interface needs you to tell it a
>   version number which would put paid to this.  The may be some feature
>   I haven't seen.

Stock cvsweb checks the revision for the Perl RE /^[\d\.]+$/, so
while CVS will happily take a -r HEAD, cvsweb won't.  I assume that
SourceForge's custom version doesn't have this changed.

I see two other groups on our server have their own cvsweb.cgi,
so one might assume that we can put a custom version up ourselves.

Alternately, someone could set up a cronjob to export -r HEAD
to the web dir repeatedly, but that's a bit uglier, IMO.