Q about _arguments

In some cases description string for option values is not used. Example
is (part of fetchmail completion - I'll send as soon it is complete -
with trivial "_arguments ..." form):

"(-m)--mda=[set MDA to use for forwarding]::mail delivery
program:_command_names -e" \

and

bor@itsrm2% fetchmail --md=/to/b/p<TAB>

results in

bor@itsrm2% fetchmail --mda=/tools/bin/p
Completing executable file or directory
passmass*      patch*         patgen*        perl*          perl5.00404*
perl5.00502*   perlbug*       perlcc*        perldoc*       pfbtops*
pico*          pilot*         pine*          pkgs_to_mmin*  pktogf*
pktype*        pl2pm*         plot*          plotfont*      pltotf*
pod2html*      pod2latex*     pod2man*       pod2text*      pooltype*
procmail*      prune_logs*    psbb*          psbook*        psmerge*
psnup*         psresize*      psselect*      pstops*        pstruct*

note, that I'd expect "Completing mail delivery program" here.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>