ZSH Guide + MikTex 1.20 on WinNT

Attempt to process ZSH Guide LaTex source with MikTex 1.20 under Win2k
(yes, do not laugh :-)

! LaTeX Error: File `/usr/local/share/yodl/xlatin1.tex' not found.

Note, that

- this is absolute path ... even on Unix I have YODL installed in
different location (actually, in my case it is $(prefix)/lib not
$(prefix)/share). Is it possible to include the file in generated LaTex
version?

- after copying file from Unix - Contents is empty (just in case, Peter
does not yet know it).

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>