Re: PATCH: Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

On Apr 12, 11:10am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: 3.1.6-dev-22
} Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} > > So, I would like to make the question: should we remove it?
} >
} > If even the completion system as it is doesn't need it, I think it's a good
} > bet that commenting out at this stage won't cause any problems.
}
} Here is the patch. Lotsa `#if's.

I slightly disapprove of using `#if 0' when it's scattered around like
that.  Suppose we ever want to re-enable it:  How does someone other than
Sven know which `#if 0' to remove and which ones to leave behind?

Not a big deal right now because there aren't any other #if in that file,
but ... perhaps put a comment on each #if line?