Re: List of unresolved issues

On Apr 13,  2:46pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: List of unresolved issues
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > Some of these may actually have been resolved and I just forgot/missed it.
} > Also, these are only issues raised in messages I sent myself.
} >
} > ...
} > 10187		combining multiple zstyle commands into one
}
} I offer to write it when you folks decide that we want it.

Actually, I now think the shell function implementation is fine.  Maybe
just copy that function into Functions/Misc?

I don't care about the -L output part.

} > 10071		xtrace behavior of `.' and `source'
}
} I still find our behaviour much more consistent and it gives us both
} possibilities. So if at all, I think we should use a option for it
} (yet another `emulate ksh' thing).

I, too, think it should stay as it is, but I didn't want the decision to
be made by simply being overlooked.

} > 9778		hanging on loops with lots of output
}
} Oops. I had forgotten about this one. Does it still happen?

At last report it did, but then I've never been able to reproduce it
myself.

} > ...
} > 9062		suspending `.' / `source'
}
} An option? Tested only after the init scripts have been read?

Again, I don't care, this could stay the way it is.  It's another bash/ksh
thing though, IIRC.

} > 8698		bad node type in freenode (related to 9095?)
}
} I sent a patch for this in 8721 (at least it solved it for me).

OK, that's fine; as I said, I may have missed the solutions to some of
these.

} And there is also still your FPATH-in-the-environment-and-then-that-if
} thing...

Yes, I was intending to look at that myself.  However, I'm about to go
out of town for a week (starting tomorrow (i.e. Friday) morning) so if
somebody else has a chance to examine it, please go ahead.

I may answer some more mail tomorrow before heading out, but there's not
even a telephone where I'll be next week, so past tomorrow you won't hear
from me until after Easter.