Re: List of unresolved issues

On Apr 14, 10:18am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: List of unresolved issues
}
} > } > 10187		combining multiple zstyle commands into one
} >
} > Actually, I now think the shell function implementation is fine.
}
} I don't understand why it uses case instead of if/else, though:

Easier to change later if any other options need special-casing.  When
I started writing it I thought some might.

} The `zMULTstyle' and the missing `builtin's: I would be against naming
} it just `zstyle' for two reasons: 1) speed in the completion functions
} which don't need this shortcut syntax because it's only for defining
} styles

No problem.  Name it something else, alias it back to zstyle, and make
sure the completion autoloads use -U.

} and 2) _complete_help needs to define a zstyle function itself

Too bad we can't declare `local functions[zstyle]'.  Pretend I didn't
just suggest that.

} So, I haven't added/committed this because there probably is a better
} name than zmultstyle. Yes?

Is "zstyle+" bad because it would mean a file with a '+' in it's name?