RE: Small problem with function installation

> > The list of function subdirectories to install is fixed at configure
> > time. I just noted it, as new subdirectories (AIX, BSD) were not
> > installed after CVS update.
> >

> And, of course, default fpath is not updated as well.

Argh ... as much as it is stupid to followup own posts ...

FUNCTIONS_INSTALL is set in configure to fixed value. So, new
directories will never be installed by default.

Now I ask, does not it make more sense to simply default to
Completion/**(/) ...

-andrej