Patches committed

Just to let you know, I just committed Tanaka's 10890 and 10885 and
Adam's 10892.

I haven't commited Felix' 10893 or 10894:

- 10893 (allow to call _main_complete with other widget names):
  I really think we should either put it completely into a new file or
  completely into _main_complete. I'm not sure which I prefer. But I
  do like the idea. Probably using a separate file is cleaner.

- 10894 (new _history completer):
  I wasn't sure if Felix has been working on it in the meanwhile. I
  think I would at least like it to test a style in the way _expand
  does it, i.e. give users a configurable way to say when history
  completion should be tried (NUMERIC or something[1]).
  And the suggested things for selecting from the history sounded
  good.
  So, one day we'll have it, I think.

Bye
 Sven

[1] Now I'm thinking again that maybe all these styles that now get
    arithmetic expressions should get things that are `eval'ed. Much
    more flexible and it isn't that slow.