Re: PATCH: bugfixes for _rpm

On Apr 26,  5:37pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: bugfixes for _rpm
}
} --rmsource completion still doesn't work exactly as I'd like it to
} after the patch is applied - it completes all files, not just *.spec.
} Have I done something wrong, or do I have to finally take the plunge
} and try to understand the file-patterns style?

You've done something wrong.

} +  spec_file)
} +    _wanted specfiles expl 'spec file' \
} +        _files "$expl[@]" -g \*.spec && ret=0
} +    ;;

Take that "$expl[@]" out of there, you don't need it and it's ultimately
causing an empty string as an argument to _files.  (Could that be a bug
elsewhere?  Shouldn't "$foo[@]" completely disappear, as does "$@"?)