Re: BUG: Matching cause character to be deleted.

I pulled the latest source code and have been using the new matching control
specifications all day.  So far it looks really great!  Also, the churning
issue was solved with the empty matching spec. But it was also fixed by the
subsequent performance patch.  So I've dropped the empty matching spec from my
matcher-list, and so far things are working well.

I'm quite happy with the changes.

Thanks Sven!

-FR