RE: Completion function directories

> Much earlier, Sven wrote:
> } [...] Andrej comes and says that we should put all the GNU commands
> } on the side...
>
> This brings up a a question of whether we should have helper functions
> for setting/testing the _is_gnu assoc, like happens now in _make and
> _diff_options, or to set up the "standard completion environment" like
> in _main_complete and _complete_help.

I am not sure I understand what do you mean under "standard completion
environment" in this respect. I believe, in all cases when it is
possible we need automatic test for GNU utilities so, that completion
really works "out of the box". And only when it's not possible - last
resort like styles for particular command.

-andrej