Re: List of unresolved issues (update)

Bart Schaefer (schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Too bad, I want to collect them together somewhere.  (I suppose I could
> file them as bugs on sourceforge ... do people find that bug tracker to
> be worthwhile?)

Yes, I think it's worthwhile.  If bugs/bug lists are only posted to
the list, unless someone (you in this case) is good enough to
regularly keep track of and post outstanding bugs, they are very hard
to spot in the archive.  If they're all in the bug tracker it's easy
for someone with a bit of free time (hah! as if...) to pick something
to work on.

The sourceforge bug tracker seems perfectly adequate to me, but if
there's a problem with it I've missed, we could always stuff your list
in Etc/BUGS.  Or if we decide to use the bug tracker as the definitive
list, we should certainly mention it in Etc/BUGS.