RE: completion functions for AIX and BSD

> Completion functions for AIX and BSD were not installed.

Yes, I already reported it, but noone replied.

> -  FUNCTIONS_INSTALL="Core/* Base/* Builtins/* User/*
> Commands/* Debian/* Linux/* X/* Zle/* Prompts/* Misc/*"
> +  FUNCTIONS_INSTALL="Core/* Base/* Builtins/* User/*
> Commands/* Debian/* Linux/* Bsd/* AIX/* X/* Zle/* Prompts/* Misc/*"

And what happens, when we add more (sub)directories? I suggest, that we
should simply use Completion/* Functions/* as default and move
everything, that is not to be installed by default in different
location.

BTW why we do not keep the same structure? I mean, sometimes we'll get
Completion/BSD and Functions/BSD ... and they clash by the installation.

-andrej