Test failures

I'm seeing a couple test failures.

This is new and might be related to 11058:
*** /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.9344      Tue May  2 10:13:26 2000
--- /tmp/zsh.ztst.tout.9344     Tue May  2 10:13:27 2000
***************
*** 1,2 ****
  line: {tst a }{}
- MESSAGE:{no more arguments}
--- 1 ----
Test ./53completion.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown above
for:
 comptest -c "$code" $'tst a \t'
Was testing: _arguments
./53completion.ztst: test failed.

The following failure has been around since the test was added April 19th.

*** /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.8907      Tue May  2 10:13:07 2000
--- /tmp/zsh.ztst.tout.8907     Tue May  2 10:13:07 2000
***************
*** 1,4 ****
  be could I I programme recorded that watching
! be could I I programme recorded that watching
! watching that recorded programme I I could be
  watching that recorded programme I I could be
--- 1,4 ----
+ I I be could programme recorded that watching
  be could I I programme recorded that watching
! watching that recorded programme could be I I
  watching that recorded programme I I could be
Test ./13parameter.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown above
for:
  # it doesn't *say* these are case-insensitive without i...
  # I think this is a bug.
  foo=(I could be watching that programme I recorded)
  print ${(o)foo}
  print ${(oi)foo}
  print ${(O)foo}
  print ${(Oi)foo}
Was testing: ${(o)...}, ${(O)...}
./13parameter.ztst: test failed.

I'm building on Solaris 2.6 with gcc 2.8.1 and static libraries.  Though my
guess is that these might generic bugs or related to environment issues.
Though
I haven't investigated.

-FR