RE: PATCH: Re: sudo completion problem

> If it did, then only before we used the separate description to get
> only external command names or because there was some other bug.

I think, it was the result of change for find (do not have article
handy) - in ``find /tmp -user'' -user was not recognised as option
because /tmp already was argument. So, this change made options be found
everywhere, even after arguments :-) Just to make sure it won't break
this change ...

-andrej