Re: Completion system directories

Bart wrote:
> How about this:
>
> Leave the renaming alone until 4.0.
>
> When we're ready to do 4.0, rename the entire existing repository to
> "zsh-3.1" and create a new repository, with all the files in the right
> places and no revision history.  I.e., make up the 4.0 tarball and then
> "cvs import" it into the fresh repository.

This would probably be fine, although I'm not sure we're able to rename the
repository as such.  We can create a new tree under /cvsroot/zsh rooted on
zsh-4.0, and possibly alias it under the name `zsh' (not sure about this if
there's a directory zsh, but it probably ought to work), by tricks in
CVSROOT/modules, and alias the existing zsh tree to `zsh-3.1', but renaming
the current zsh tree to zsh-3.1 might not be possible.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,