RE: nslookup (function) problem

> - Does it use other environment variables? If so, which. In which
>   order? I.e. which one overrides all others?
> - If $PAGER is not set, does it use a default pager or does it just
>   dump the help to the output? I.e. is it enough to locally unset
>   PAGER in nslookup() or should we locally export PAGER=cat?

Unsetting PAGER runs it through `more' (obviously, default - but this
PAGER story is not documented anywhere). Setting PAGER=cat does the
trick ... almost. The problem is, now the ability to page output is
lost.

Hmm ... may be extend nslookup function in the same way (probably, using
style to turn it on/off)? If output has more lines than fit on screen,
run it through PAGER?

-andrej