Re: nslookup (function) problem

>  zstyle -s ':nslookup' prompt tmp && pmpt=(-p "$tmp")
>  zstyle -s ':nslookup' rprompt tmp && pmpt=("$pmpt[@]" -r "$tmp")
> +zstyle -s ':nslookup' pager tmp &&

Just noticed the contexts here are different with what I added for zftp,
which are ':zftp:zfopen:' and so on, with a colon at the end.  I suppose
the obvious answer is that I should delete the final colon in that case.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,