compinstall is cool!

I really like it, it allows you not only to install but also to
reconfigure completion, and preserves user settings at the same time.
Actually, it is so good, that I'd call it compconfig :-)

The only wish is - would be nice, it it remembered file. First time I
need to specifiy it, but then it can be set together with other settings
and used by default? Or, may be, as style to avoid yet another unused
parameter.

And for really far future - if we could make hooks, general enough so
that compconfig (O.K. compinstall) could automatically find styles (and
even possible values or at least help text) and offer them ... turning
it into general interface to completion comfiguration.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>