Expand only completions, complete only uncompleted completions

This is after applying patches up to 11195 (but not 11194, yet).

zagzig[116] cvs add _l*<TAB>
zagzig[116] cvs add _lzop
Completing file
_lzop   _look

Hmm, what I wanted was for `_l*' to expand to exactly `_lzop _look'.  But
then I remember that I don't have the `completions' style set.  So I try
again, just to see if I can make it do what I wanted:

zagzig[116] cvs add _l*<C-xe>
zagzig[116] cvs add _look _lp _lynx _lzop
Completing all expansions
_look _lp _lynx _lzop
Completing expansions
_look   _lp     _lynx   _lzop
Completing original
_l*

Is this the expected behavior?  Shouldn't _expand_word use the completion
context to eliminate _lp and _lynx?

On a slightly different topic:

zagzig[117] cvs add _lzop _l<TAB>
Completing file
_lzop   _look

No, I don't need _lzop any more, it's already there.