Re: Assorted _arguments arguments

Bart wrote:
> On a similar topic, can anyone think of a way to write an exclusive-or
> glob pattern?  E.g. I want to match ChangeLog if that exists, or Changes
> if that exists, but neither if both exist?

I don't think this is possible.  The globbing code matches files
separately.  It would have to look at the list of files already matched to
know whether to reject both that and the new one, which is extremely
hairy.  Obviously you can do it with arrays and things.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,