closing stdin (Re: _make suppress error on OpenBSD.)

In article <hvoog6ggc41.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Tanaka Akira <akr@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Z:akr@coulee% Src/zsh -f
> coulee% bindkey -e; autoload -U compinit; compinit -D
> coulee% make awk: i/o error occurred while closing /dev/stdin
>  input record number 366, file Makefile
>  source line number 1

I found same problem in zfcd_match.  It can easily fixed but I like
more fundamental fix.

This problem is caused by the one true awk behavior.  (OpenBSD comes
with the one true awk.)  The one true awk closes all file descriptors
which should be opened when exit and complain if it causes an error.
Of course, it assumes that stdin is opened.

http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/bwk/awk.tar.gz

However, we can suppress the error by modifying each awk invocation,
but I think that completion system should redirect stdin from
/dev/null instead of closing it.
--
Tanaka Akira