Re: seg fault fixed and Makefile change

Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> >
> > I couldn't reproduce this (neither before nor after this patch -- your
> > match specs would have helped), but this looks suspiciously similar to
> > the one above... could you try with this patch?
>
> That's fixed it: it now works fine, thanks.

Uff ;-)

> Completion for netscape remote commands doesn't seem to work properly
> anymore:
> netscape -remote <tab>
> Basically, it is a bit too eager to put the \( suffix in. This did
> actually work before but I've always felt that this part of _netscape
> (which I am to blame for) is a bit of a nasty hack. Basically, the
> '(' suffix needs to be quoted unless it already is and that was the
> way I found which worked.

Hm. What exactly doesn't seem to work properly for you anymore? The
only ugliness I can see is that you get the `\(' if the string is not
in quotes but when it is. Why not use:

  compadd -s '(' -S '' - ...

or

  local suf='('
  compquote suf
  compadd -qS "$s" - ...

and if the `compset -q' is really needed, put it after the compquote.

I don't really know all the things that are possible with -remote,
though, so these suggestions may not be usable(?).

Bye
 Sven