Re: complete (real C) tags

Sven wrote:
>   Actually, I've been tempted from the beginning to allow compadd to
>   get the matches not only from its positional parameters, but also
>   from arrays whose names are given as arguments. That would allow us
>   to stuff the matches into some array and then call:
>
>     foo=(...)
>     _wanted ... compadd -a foo
>
>   or some such.

This sounds a simple and effective solution.  I presume it could be done
with minimal changes --- just modify compadd argument handling and then
pass down the argument `-a carefully_chosen_parameter_name' (so as no to
clash with any parameters in the middle).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,