Re: PATCH: RC_QUOTES

On May 24,  4:34pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: RC_QUOTES
}
} I wrote:
} > I've finally discovered why this doesn't work for me.  First, $'...''...'
} > is using RCQUOTES to interpolate a ' in the middle.  I suspect this is
} > wrong with $'...', since you can quote a single quote in that, but I'll
} > take counsel before trying to fix it.
}
} Nobody replied.  Does anyone object to my changing it?

Do we know what other shells that have $'...' do?  (Probably none of
them have rc_quotes ....)

Absent other information, I believe you've made the right patch.