Re: PATCH: cygwin modules

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:- More importantly, installation doesn't work because it doesn't get the
:.exe suffix for the executable when creating a link to it, so you have to
:install by hand.  I hope this isn't too hard to fix; again, I haven't
:looked yet.  I thought in principal we were already dealing with such
:suffixes.

This is (theoretically) handled via autoconf by calling
	AC_EXEEXT
in configure.in and using $EXEEXT (which is "" everywhere except cygwin &
mingw32) in the Makefile.in's

(No patch supplied here).

Regards,
--