PATCH: (very) bad syntax error checking

It's rather late in the day to come across problems like this.

% cat test.zsh
if true; # then missing
  print hello
fi

print This line should not be executed.
% zsh -f ./test.zsh
./test.zsh:3: parse error near `fi'
This line should not be executed.

Yuk.  This is the way people accidentally delete all the files on their
disks, etc.  I can't believe this has always been there --- I suspect it
must be part of the parsing changes that we've somehow all missed.  I won't
be releasing anything until this gets fixed.  If it's a lot of code to fix
(I would guess it's just an errflag test or two) I'll hold off for another
week.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,