Re: PATCH: _arguments (was: Re: PATCH: Updated _rpm, but a bug with _arguments and: make check failure with latest CVS)

On May 30,  9:46am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: _arguments (was: Re: PATCH: Updated _rpm, but a bug with _
}
} The patch also moves the rpm-query-comments because they made _rpm
} fail for me.

Oops, my turn to be sorry.  Those comments were originally inside an array
assignment, and I forgot to move them when I moved the array elements back
into the argument list of _arguments.