PATCH: _man for Pyramid broken - and question about backslash in ${.../...}

The change in `%' treatment broke _man completion for Pyramid. The fix
is triovial (attached because of line length), but I have different
question:

what is the "canonical" treatment of backslashes in pattern? I would
expected, that the original form should work:

$manpath/\\%L/...} - this gets passed as `\%L' pattern that is finally
the same as just '%L'? Obviously, not.

A line in manual, describing what happens with backslashes, is welcome
:-)

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>