Re: zsh-3.1.7 broken on IRIX

On May 31,  4:32pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh-3.1.7 broken on IRIX
}
} Looks like this is the last major problem gone.  I frankly can't be
} bothered to go through all the hassle of making another version
} immediately.  If I feel stronger I'll make 3.1.8 in the next few days.
} But it'll just mean something else comes out of the woodwork.

How about if we collectively avoid making any more changes, other than
to fix really serious bugs, between now and next Monday?