Re: PATCH: complete rpm --{resign,addsign} in local

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Meanwhile, it ought to complete http URLs as well as ftp.

>    package_file)
> -    if compset -P ftp://; then
> +    if compset -P '(f|ht)tp://'; then
>        _hosts -S/ && ret=0
>      else

Shouldn't we be calling _urls here instead of partially repeating it? It
shouldn't be too hard to adapt _urls to pass any -g options to any
_files so we could tell it here to complete .rpm files only. The only
slightly messy part would be preventing it from completing gopher and
file urls; any ideas? Maybe _urls should have an option to restrict the
url types.
I can make these changes but don't use rpm so it'd be useful to hear if
anyone thinks this would be useful.

Peter: A build I set off on Saturday on AIX has failed with one of the
usual dependency problems so don't make any releases until I've commited
a patch which may be a while later today as our old RS/6000s take quite
a while to do a build.

Oliver