Re: zsh

On Jun 5,  8:32pm, Jae wrote:

>   i liked it a lot better when my tab complete appear above my prompt,
> not below. is there any chance it getting it changed back or perhaps
> an option to do that??

It's been

unsetopt alwayslastprompt

for quite some years now.  That's the default in 3.0, though the opposite
is the default for 3.1.

>   was there any reason for the change? i'm still using 3.0.7.

The default for this should not have changed (and has not, as far as I
can tell) in any 3.0 version.  Are you sure it's not becoming set because
of something in an /etc/zsh* file?